Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

My camera

I have been asked a few times over the course of this blog what kind of camera I use. I believe there have been three in the almost four years I've been writing. The first was perfectly adequate. The pictures were fine, though not always as clear as I wished. For my birthday two years ago, Tom gave me a really nice camera. It was so wonderful of him, and I felt really badly because I just couldn't figure it out. I'm not one for technical details. I don't like fussing. My pictures turned out great most of the time, but I'd take many, many shots before getting a good one. I'd get frustrated, and then feel guilty because he'd given me this nice gift and it just wasn't for me.

In August we went to our nephew's wedding, and I couldn't take one picture. The focus button didn't work. I tried using Margaret's, the one we gave her last Christmas, and it was great. I could see the whole scene I wanted to shoot. And all I had to do was push a button. I finally admitted to Tom that I felt badly, but I wanted a camera like that. He understood completely. He had heard my wailings of frustration enough to know it was time for something different.

Well, I'll tell you, I couldn't be happier. This is the camera of my dreams. It has all I need and I understand it. Oh, and one of the best things is that it is small and light. I can pop it in my pocket or my bag. The other one was hefty, and I had to put it around my neck. I wouldn't think of taking it somewhere because it was just too much to carry around.

The cost was way less than the 'better' camera, but for me it is perfect. If you'd like one, here's the info.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar