Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Look at this!

One of my favorite shops is Paperchase. I have things from Paperchase that I bought in 2010 and I can't bear to use.

I discovered them when I worked in Arnotts. They had a concession downstairs (which I was gutted to see is now gone) and I spent my lunch breaks in there.

I was so happy to see this fox stationary sent from Nottingham from my boyfriend. I love it. He has such a great taste in cards and stationary. I've been writing a lot of notes and letters on it already. I want to keep the box though which is awkward! I'm going to travel through Italy with an empty box of letters on me!
But yeah, cute as a button! I love it. Also, if anyone else has a Paperchase addiction, then Manchester is the best dealer. I couldn't believe they had three floors of pure sexy stationary and crafting things. In fact,  I would go back to Manchester JUST for that.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar