Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

June 2014 TopBox - Review, Unboxing and Teeez Trendy Cosmetics Mascara Review!

TopBox is a Canadian Monthy Beauty Box Subscription list. For $12 Canadian a month & free shipping they send you 4-5 sample & full size products. I love that this company is Canadian and has free shipping - the only downside is about a 1 month waitlist to get signed up!

Here is a look at my June 2014 Topbox:
June 2014 TopBox - Review, Unboxing and Teeez Trendy Cosmetics Mascara Review!

So, instead of the regular monthly Topbox I received the Teeez Trendy Cosmetics Privé box. Each month Topbox sends out an email and members can "wish" for a couple Privé boxes instead of the regular monthly box. A Privé box is one designed by the same company.

Here is a closer look at my product:
June 2014 TopBox - Review, Unboxing and Teeez Trendy Cosmetics Mascara Review!
Teeez Trendy Cosmetics in Midnight Sky ~ $30 (16 pounds). Midnight Sky is an intense black - no animal derivatives, long lasting and smudgeproof. I can say I wore it all day and loved it. I can be picky about my mascara and I really liked this brush! Here is a look at what it looked like on me:
June 2014 TopBox - Review, Unboxing and Teeez Trendy Cosmetics Mascara Review!
My eyelashes always need to be separated a little after applying mascara - this is 3 coats. I loved it made them look nice, dark and long! Perfect!

So for $12 a month I recieved $30 worth of product. I'm not sure if I will always wish for a Privé as it is a little more fun to get a few more products, but I am happy with my first month!

Do you get Topbox? What did you get in your June 2014 box?

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar