Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Justin Bieber: I'm still human


Justin Bieber has complained that he thinks he is an "easy target" for critics.

The pop heartthrob has been in the headlines in recent months as a result of his run-ins with the law, and appeared to address the controversy surrounding him on Twitter.

He told his fans: "I guess I'm an easy target for some. I'm still human.

"I will continue to meet hate with love. It's all about the music. Much love."

The 19-year-old then added: "Thanks to all those beliebers out there inspiring me everyday."

Justin currently faces misdemeanour charges in Miami and Toronto and has been investigated over alleged vandalism in LA.

The As Long As You Love Me singer has previously said he thinks he is bullied by the press.

Last year he told Ryan Seacrest on his US radio show: "I'm becoming a man, but I'm still 19, I'm still finding myself and when I have the media attacking me every day it's no [different] than bullying that happens in school, these people calling me names and saying things, and they don't know what's true or not."

Source

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar