Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Game Subliminally Disses Soulja Boy

Game just dissed Soulja Boy Subliminally on twitter- He didn't go direct and mention his name or nothing, but it is clear who he is talking to.



Read below:

"I f#cks wit my fans & they f#cks wit ME. it's funny how n!ggaz be havin like 8,342,017 followers but can't sell 15,000 albums.," Game tweeted Thursday (December 16) night.
"That's like a n!gga they can't bench press his own weight. I guarantee I will match my followers in UNITS sold when RED drop. #thinkRED"


Well, for one thing, i know Game would match his twitter followers with the amount of records he sells, because Game has about 159,000 followers. Game has definitely sold more than that in the past. His last album, LAX, sold 239,000 copies in its first week- it dropped in 2008.

My question is; when is RED dropping? Game, you need to drop that album before all your fans forget you and start riding with some one else.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar