Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Khloe Kardashian- I'e not ruled out remarrying Lamar Odom ''we share pure love"

Khloe Kardashian- I'e not ruled out remarrying Lamar Odom ''we share pure love"

Khloe Kardashian, 31, is not one to shy away from a tough question! On the upcoming preview to her show, Kocktails With Khloe, the reality star got candid about marriage and revealed that remarrying Lamar Odom, 36, would be the ‘best dream.’ Check it out!




In the preview, Khloe was asked by her guest Ross Mathews, 36, if she would want to get married again. Her response? “I do,” says Khloe. “Technically I’m still f***ing married! But I do one day, honey, I need to get married again. Listen, at this point, I don’t know what tomorrow is going to bring, I’ve learned that. So even if I remarry the same person again – I don’t know, that’s not where I am right now.”
Khloe Kardashian- I'e not ruled out remarrying Lamar Odom ''we share pure love"
Ross then asks Khloe if she would consider pulling a “control alt delete” move and restart her relationship with somebody she’s been with in the past (clearly Lamar in this case). “I hope so,” Khloe admits. “I mean, that would be like the best dream … like, okay, I hope that my first marriage could happen again, but it’s really hard to erase everything that happened. Just building a friendship back is what I’m doing now, it has nothing intimately, nothing at all, just pure love and I want someone to learn how to love themselves again.” Khloe clearly still loves Lamar. This isn’t the first time she’s shared the possibility of getting back with Lamar. We have to wonder if she can really forgive all that the’s done though.

Ever since Lamar’s overdose at a Nevada brothel in Oct. 2015, Khloe has constantly been there for him. The two were spotted together in public for the first time since the incident at New York Fashion Week on Valentine’s Day! We think Khloe and Lamar may be destined to be with each other, but only time will tell!

HollywoodLifers, do you think Khloe and Lamar should get remarried one day? Let us know!
SOURCE:http://hollywoodlife.com/2016/02/22/khloe-kardashian-remarrying-lamar-odom-best-dream-marrying-again/

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar