Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

RIHANNA'S GANGSTA CLEOPTRA STYLE


Rihanna lives it up during her concert in Azerbijan. The 24-year-old singer was rocking a killer Egyptian cleopatra look designed by frequent collaborator Adam Selman. He also designed the fabric's print from scratch. The print sums up all the themes and vibes Adam and Mel Ottenberg played with this summer for Rihanna's "Gangster Cleopatra" show looks. (Source: zimbio.com)


 
I absolutely loved this look then I remembered why hmmmm because I actually wore a similar look from my brand 'YC'  back in May and blogged on it in a head to toe print post. Looks like Ms. Riri starts checking JBSTYLEZONE :p. This could almost be on an episode of Fashion Police's "Bitch Stole my look!"
 
 
 

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar