Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Oh Mama My hair's Red!

Fierce! is the word that comes to mind when thinking of a red head. The color is vibrant and brings a glow to the women who wears the color right. A natural red head brings this natural seduction and alluring beauty that brings a non jealousy smile to ones face.
 Red U Look! ( at church, my jacket is from my mother's closet, i love shopping in her closet all original 80s clothing and her taste is impeccable. My Skirt is St. John. I know how can i afford a skirt that was $450, well I can't! thank you mother! one day I shall walk in with pride and swipe.my shoes as well my mother's. However my mother and I have this agreement when it comes to shoes. We share! Then my Beyonce looking stockings, that's what they called it that day.)

 Sexy Red Heads
 (Yes Barbie)
 Poison Ivy

Of course I love way more...





 

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar