Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

WHAT I WORE TODAY......yeah, i've a reindeer on my crotch, what of it?

God I love these leggings. They sold out across Ireland and make your legs look thin. What is not to love about that? But so far haven't seen anyone wearing them!
Leggings = River Island
Blazer = Topshop
black t-shirt = topshop. Love this amazing plain black top. It just fills me with so much joy.
(PS - Can you see what I mean about the wonderful work the leggings do on hiding fat thighs? my legs are not this thin!)
I recently found this knot necklace lurking on the bottom of my jewelry box. So I decided it was time to liberate it and bring it back into my life. Here it is!
necklace = topshop
I seem to be loving the scarf headband at the moment. The reason for that being that I haven't been able to bring my wide variety of hats with me to Dublin and I need to cover my HORRIBLE roots. I hate this time. I'm giving my hair a mini break from dying. But I left it so long that I have an event to go to and I'm going to have to leave it another 3 weeks before I dye it as my hair wont handle two dyes between now and then, and if it breaks I'm fucked! So another two weeks of the roots from hell....Oh the mortification!
scarf = vintage

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar