Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

RICH GIRL'S CLOSET: 'TRUST NO MAN' AND 'GIANNI THE LION' NECKLACE WORN BY NICKI MINAJ



I stumbled on this site yesterday after hopelessly searching for more gold 'Queen of the Jungle' necklaces seen on such celebs as Rihanna and Estelle after realising I placed an order for a black one instead of gold on the Melody Ehsani website, le sigh.


 
 

 
 

The black one I don't want.....



Anywho it brought me to Rich Girl's Closet(http://www.shoprichgirlscloset.com/category/necklace-earring-set) another retailer who sells Melody Ehsani accessories(and hey are sold out of the gold too...booooo). But these two chains worn by Nicki Minaj in Waka Flocka's 'Get Low' video caught my eye!...They also had 'Trust No Bitch' , but I ain't wearing that around my neck.


 
GIANNI THE LION NECKLACE, US$55




 
'TRUST NO MAN NECKLACE', US$60
 





Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar